Estate with 45 Hectares
Situated in a panoramic location the villa is in the heart of Tuscany, in a wonderful position, between Florence and Pisa.
This outstanding property is completely furnished in antique style and has many frescoes on the walls and ceilings, most painted by a very famous painter who lived in the house.
The contents have been inventoried and will be included in the purchase.
* The main House 'Villa' is 1,000 square metres (10,764 square feet) (not including the cellars) all perfectly preserved and completely restored.
* The 'Fattoria' (winery), partially furnished, is 620 square metres (6,673 square feet)
* The 'Granaio' (granary) of: 745 square metres (8,019 square feet)
* House with garage of: 443 square metres (4,768 square feet)
* A garden house of: 240 square metres (2,584 square feet)
* A 'Limonaia' (lemon house) of 286 square metres (3,078 square feet)
* Church Side Apartments of: 238 square metres (2,562 square feet)
* Private chapel all furnished with frescoes and paintings: 165 square metres (1,776 square feet)
* Large Italian Garden
* Gardens and orchards and woods
* English garden
* Natural lake
* Olive groves For a total of 45 hectares (134.54 acres [commercial])
View all our properties on our website casatuscany.com.
* character property
* contents included
* historic property
* Italian garden
* multiple units
* olive groves
|Approximate price in:|
To find out more about acquiring this property, or to discuss your search for a dream home abroad,
please call our
Tuscany Sales team on